We think that massage therapy for any event is a Win-Win situation – your clients, attendees, and guests will be WOWed with your thoughtfulness, to say the least! Use massage to improve your brand or company image or just to say “thank you” to your friends at a bridal shower – improve your attendees’ health in a short or extended timeframe!
Chair massage – is done with the recipient fully-clothed and can be done in public places. Usually a 10- to 20-minute massage for a large number of recipients, in a few hours, all day, or over a few days is typical and favorable. Unique venues and needs can always be addressed in your proposal for chair massage at your event.
Table massage – is done with some level of disrobing, thus done in privatized areas of a venue. Usually a 60- or 90-minute massage for 2 to 20 people can be personalized for purposes of getting everyone a complete head-to-toes massage within a day. Personalized, comprehensive service is the main attraction for table massage for your recipients.
There are a few things you’ll need to consider before booking your massages with Anatriptic Arts…but we promise: We’ll do most of the work!
The Basics No, you won’t have to do any massages, but as the Organizer of the massages, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- How many people will be getting massages? We can arrange for up to 10 Licensed Massage Therapists to attend your event to give massage sessions.
- What kind of massages do you want your recipients to have? Chair or Table massages.
- How long do you want each massage to be? Chair massages can go up to “30 minutes, each” – we recommend Table massages if your recipients are getting more massage time.
- What is the date(s) and time(s) of day you want the massages to happen? We need to secure the details with you no later than “7 days prior” to your event. This assures that you have a smoothly-orchestrated and successful event!
- Do you have any activities around the massages (that require a specific timeframe for the massages)? If you have a booked time for a subsequent event that requires Anatriptic Arts’ LMTs to be complete with their work, we’ll help you work out the best Start Time and estimate a Completion Time for your massages to be facilitated.
Here is a handy chart for some other considerations
When you are ready, please complete the form in the sidebar – we want you to SEE how your event can be successful using massage therapy!